You won’t be sorry you’re studying apologetics with us! We’re starting a practical 5-week course on presenting reasons to believe Christianity is true. This week, we’re tackling two main questions:
- What is Apologetics anyway?
- Why should we defend the faith?
This class in defending the faith is all about increasing your confidence as a Christian by exploring the reasons and evidences for the faith, and preparing yourself to be a more effective ambassador of Jesus Christ. Hand-outs/workshops will be provided for practice during the sessions.
Here are the details:
Date: Saturday 21/03/2015
- 10:00 to 12:00 Mass
- 12:00 to 12:30 Breakfast
- 12:30 to 13:30 Apologetics Workshop
- 13:30 to 16:30 Fun Time (Football)
Place: St. Mary & Pope Kyrillos VI Coptic Orthodox Church, Broad Walk, Hounslow, London, TW5 9AB
- Week 1: Introduction to Christian Apologetics: Why Defend My Faith?
- Week 2: Faith and Reason: How Do I Know Christianity is True?
- Week 3: Evidence for God: Is God Real?
- Week 4: Fact of Fiction: Can I Trust My Bible?
- Week 5: Dead or Alive: Did Jesus Rise from the Dead?
Please bring your Bible and something to write with, too. We are excited to begin the challenge together!